At Just Energy, we are committed to developing
policies and procedures to protect the rights of our customers and ensure that
we have their best interests at the forefront of everything we do.
As a customer, you have the right to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity.
- Choose your energy supplier without being pressured into signing a
- Take advantage of our competitive rates and innovative products.
- Know what energy program you have signed up for and how it will impact
your monthly bills.
- Understand what you will be paying for energy each month with no hidden
- Select green energy alternatives to offset your carbon footprint and
contribute to a cleaner environment.
- Request and receive a copy of your contract.
- Address any questions you may have with our knowledgeable Customer Service
- Protect your privacy - Click
here to view our Privacy Protection Policy
- Receive added value for choosing Just Energy as your preferred energy
Disclaimer: Nothing within Just Energy's Bill of Rights negates or varies
your rights under Ontario's Energy Consumer Protection Act, 2010